Wooly Crassula Succulent
Wooly Crassula Succulent
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PLANT. THIS IS A PATTERN TO GUIDE YOU TO CROCHET THE WOOLY CRASSULA SUCCULENT SUCCESSFULLY.
These tiny succulents are perfect for small places. They are super easy to create and adds a beautiful touch to your living space.
Color used: You can also use Aunt Lydia’s or another #10 thread.
- Willow Green or Aunt Lydia’s Wasabi Green
* 1.25 mm Crochet Needle
* 18 gauge wires
* Fabric Stiffener
* Brown or Green Floral Tape
* Glue/glue gun
What you get
❤️ PDf file with lots of step-by-step, high-quality images to follow along.
❤️ Printer-friendly version without images to save on ink.
❤️ Direct help from me (the designer). I'm just a message away.
❤️ Video tutorial that shows you how to put the succulent together. Please note that this pattern does not include step-by-step crochet instructions.
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PLANT.
Crassula Fun Facts
- Crassula Tomentosa or “ Woolly Crassula”, is a perennials or biennials succulent.
- It was originated in Southern Namibia and Republic of South Africa.
- The wolly crassula flowers early to mid-summer.'
- Crassula’s are part of the Crassulaceae family: the stonecrop family of about 30 genera and
1,400 species with about 200 of them being accepted.
- Crassulas are usually propagated by stem or leaf cuttings.
- The name crassula comes from the Latin, meaning thick, referring to the thickening of the
If you love making flowers… real-life flowers, then you should definitely be a part of our Flawless Crochet Flowers community. Join us in our Facebook group for free patterns, fun CALs and contests, and a whole lot of fun! Join us here --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/flawlesscrochetflowers/
I’m always available whenever you need help. Whenever you have a question or concern, I’ll be right at your side! You can contact me via Facebook or send me an email.
The contents and the design of these patterns are copyright protected. You are not allowed to copy, re-distribute, or record the patterns and their content in any way possible. Translating this pattern violates this policy. However, you are allowed to sell products made from this pattern as long as it is not in mass production and you leave a link to my shop in your product listing.
DON"T MISS OUT!
Be sure to join us for free crochet-alongs in our FB group. Connect with us on our socials so you don't miss a stitch!
Fb Group 8500+ members
Youtube (Free Tutorials)