Another beautiful and rare crochet succulent! Euphorbia Francoisii X Tulearensis Succulent, a beautiful species of the poinsettia family. These grow some beautiful flowers too, but I wanted to focus on the beauty of the leaves.
This pattern is easy to follow along with a stunning end result.
*WHY IT'S SPECIAL*
- Easy pattern created with beginners in mind
- Pattern comes with high quality step by step images to follow along
- It's a rare find and part of the poinsettia family
- Join our crochet flower group for direct help with the pattern. I'm just a message away 😘
Scheepjes Sugar Rush
* Color used: You can also use Aunt Lydia’s or another #10 thread.
- Sage green or Frosty green
- Lime Juice or pale green
1.00 mm Crochet Needles
24 gauge wires
Light Green Floral Tape
If you love making flowers… real-life flowers, then you should definitely be a part of our Flawless Crochet Flowers community. Join us in our Facebook group for free patterns, fun CALs and contests, and a whole lot of fun! Join us here --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/flawlesscrochetflowers/
I’m always available whenever you need help. Whenever you have a question or concern, I’ll be right at your side! You can contact me via Facebook or send me an email.
The contents and the design of these patterns are copyright protected. You are not allowed to copy, re-distribute, or record the patterns and it’s content in any way possible. Translating this pattern violates this policy. However, you are allowed to sell products made from this pattern as long as it is not in mass production and you leave a link to my shop in your product listing.