Queen Of Hearts Rose
Queen Of Hearts Rose
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL ROSE. THIS IS A PATTERN THAT GUIDES YOU AS YOU CROCHET THE ROSE FLOWER SUCCESSFULLY.
Roses are one the most loved flowers of all time. There are over 100 beautiful and unique species available today. Can you believe that the tiniest Rose Bud is the size of a rice grain? It is also the ultimate symbol of love and I'm happy to be able to share some love with you 🌹
What you get
❤️ A beautiful planner-style PDF digital ebook with lots of step-by-step, high-quality images to follow along.
❤️ Printer-friendly version without images to save on ink.
❤️ Direct help from me (the designer). I’m just a message away.
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL FLOWER.
- Scheepjes (Maxi Sugar Rush) You can also use any size 10 crochet thread.
- Forest Green (or grass green)
❤️ Other Materials
* 18 and 24 gauge wires
* 1.25 crochet needle
* Glue/ Glue gun
* Fabric Stiffener
- Light green floral tape
Rose Fun Facts
* There are actually no black roses. What appears to be black to our eyes is actually a really dark crimson red color.
* The tallest ever recorded rose bush stands at over 23 feet (7 meters) tall.
* There are over 100 species of the Rose.
* The oldest known living rose is 1,205 years old. The ‘Rose of Hildesheim’ ,Rosa Canina, is located in Hildesheim, Germany.
* The buds of the tiniest roses are the size of a grain of rice.
* The rose is one among the only three flowers mentioned in the Bible along with lilies and camphire.
* The rose is the ultimate symbol of love.
* The rose was designated the official NATIONAL FLOWER of the United States in 1986. It is also the state flower of New York, Oklahoma, Georgia, Iowa, North Dakota, and the District of Columbia
* Rose fossils of Rosa hilliae can be found in the Oligocene Florissant beds here in Colorado
If you love making flowers… real-life flowers, then you should definitely be a part of our Flawless Crochet Flowers community. Join us in our Facebook group for free patterns, fun CALs and contests, and a whole lot of fun! Join our group at
Join Our FB group --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/flawlesscrochetflowers for free crochet alongs.
I’m always available whenever you need help. Whenever you have a question or concern, I’ll be right at your side! You can contact me via Facebook or send me an email.
The contents and the design of these patterns are copyright protected. You are not allowed to copy, re-distribute, or record the patterns and it’s content in any way possible. Translating this pattern violates this policy. However, you are allowed to sell products made from this pattern as long as it is not in mass production and you leave a link to my shop in your product listing.