Join me on this SPRING journey as I create a beautiful bouquet of Mulberry Rose packed into a lovely crochet flower bag.
What You Get
🌷Crochet Spring Bag Pattern
🌷Crochet Mulberry Rose Pattern
🌷🌷🌷Materials List Needed🌷🌷🌷
Scheepjes Sugar Rush Colors Used: You can also use Aunt Lydia’s or another #10 thread. You can choose to use all the colors or use just one color. Feel free to use other colors you may already have.
- For Blooms: Garden Rose, Cornelia Rose, Poppy Rose, Soft Rosa, Watermelon, Cherry, White, Red
- For Leaves: Sage Green, or Silver Green
- For Bag: White macrame cord 2 mm (I used Loren Premium 2 mm polyester rope) You can also use a thicker yarn in place of the macrame. Length: 150m/164yds/492ft
- 1.00 mm Crochet Needle (or 1.25 mm for a slightly larger bloom)
- 18 and 24 gauge wires
- Draping liquid mixed with water (Or you can use any fabric stiffener)
- Green Floral Tape
- Markers/Chalks or using your favorite color materials. This is not mandatory. They will be just as beautiful without adding extra colors.
- Paintbrush if using chalks