Thanksgiving Harvest Centerpiece
Crochet a beautiful Thanksgiving centerpiece that is super inviting to the dinner table. Let's not forget how it creates engagement and sparks interesting conversations. Let your crochet harvest arrangement be the center of your family gatherings.
Turn Your Thread Stash Into A Fab Crochet Thanksgiving Harvest Centerpiece
Crocheting shouldn't be complicated, and learning shouldn't be intimidating! For this specific reason, I've designed a simple and engaging learning path to take you from a crochet flower newbie to creating a fabulous fall crochet masterpiece... with step by step instructions and videos.
Let These Blooms Take You Down Reality Lane!
Our centerpiece consists of
- 3 Flowers + Leaves
- 1 Extra Textured Leaf (Creates the base along with the other leaves from the flowers).
- 1 Oriental grass (For texture and movement)
- 1 Autumn berry (Also adds texture, depth but can also help break the line of the arrangement and enhances the overall beauty of the arrangement)
- 1 Fruit as an accent to draw attention to (Can add height, width, or depth depending on your placements.)
Materials And Supplies Needed
IMPORTANT! Please remember, you can always substitute these materials for something you have at home already!
- Wooden tray, garden tool box or any other container of preference. Keep in mind, the larger the tray the more flowers you'll need to add. The smaller the container the less flowers you'll need. 😊
- Glue/ glue gun
- Green floral tape
- Burlap ribbon or any ribbon of preference
- 18 gauge and 24 gauge wires
- 1.25mm crochet hook (you can also use a bigger hook if need be)
- Moss (optional)
- Paint brush for coloring (optional)
- Color tools like markers, paints, gel pens or Mungyo chalks
Colors: 1 50g ball per color
* Sage green
* Forest green
* Grass green
* Lime juice green
* Tyrian purple
Thread for the flowers can be made in colors of your choice but the following colors are colors I used:
* Bridal white
* Antique rose
* Pale peach or salmon
- Red seed beads size 10/0 (optional for pomegranates)
- Cotton filler (You can substitute with cotton balls or scrap yarn as your filler)
* You can add anything to your arrangement to make it your own. Some examples may be candles, lanterns, mason jars, pumpkins, pinecones etc.
Take a look at the Pinterest board I've put together to give you ideas of what you can do.
Get The Patterns
Some Love From Other Crochet Gardeners Just Like You
And why you don't want to miss out!
Everything You Get When You Join
🌺 7 downloadable step by step patterns. Each pattern includes a digital ebook plus a printer-friendly versions to save on ink.
🌺 Step by step videos to guide you along the way for each pattern.
🌺 When you join, you automatically get an entry to win a free month in the garden club giving you access to the brand new October collection.
🌺 Beautiful experience as you crochet along with other like-minded crafters. It's like having an accountability partner to keep you motivated and inspired.
🌺 Direct, guided help from me (Leticia the designer)
🌺 A fun and engaging garden room library where you'll find all your patterns and downloads whenever you need them.
🌺 A fabulous fall table centerpiece to enjoy and be proud of
🌺 Access 7 patterns at $1.42 per pattern!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will These Patterns Be Available On Ravelry?
Will I Be Able To Download The Patterns
Are These Patterns Complicating?
What If I Get Stuck Throughout The CAL?
Are These Patterns Available In Other Languages?
Am I allowed To Sell The Flowers I Made?
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed... 100%
I am so confident in my creations that I can guarantee that you will enjoy it. Don't let intimidations take over and cause you to miss out on the fun. As promised, it will be super easy. If you are not satisfied, just send me a personal email and I will make it up to you. That's a promise from a crafty friend!